A Victim of Samadhis

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

A Victim of Samadhis

Postby after the bullfight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Sad story to tell. I ordered the Victim of Stars poster 5 months ago. I waited 6 weeks and the asked what had happened. I was told there had been a problem with the batch and no one had received (no email to me to say this before of course). I was told another copy would be dispatched asap. 6 weeks more - no poster. I was told my dispatch had been tracked and the details would be confirmed. And that was the last I heard. Several emails later with no further responses, I'm at a bit of loss. Can only advise people use Samadhi with caution.
after the bullfight
Noob
Noob

Re: A Victim of Samadhis

Postby Simonp on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 am

Piss poor. I'd threaten them with legal action.
MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON
Simonp
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: A Victim of Samadhis

Postby dizrythmia on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 am

bumping this because i'm having the same issue...i ordered a cd from them back in september (yes, september) and even though the website didn't say it was out of stock, it apparently was and would ship in a week's time. a month later i emailed them back and was told the same thing. rinse and repeat month after month...now they're not responding to me at all. of course now it's too late to file a complaint with my bank to get my money back.

i figured amazon gets enough of my money as it is and i should order directly through them to eliminate the middleman. silly me! (burning shed though on the other hand is lovely.)
no amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.
dizrythmia
Noob
Noob

Return to General Discussion