David's health

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

David's health

Postby Blemished on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 am

On facebook, David has posted an image of Chris Bigg's design for an Uncommon Deities ad for the latest Punkt catalogue. Very beautiful it is too. Underneath that he has add a personal comment, replying to various well wishers:

Life takes strange turns. we're all subject to the swings of the pendulum from good to ill, from joy to something less than and vice versa. It's all illusion but knowing this doesn't make it any less real on an experiential level. I'm starting a new chapter in my life as the previous one came to an abrupt end in an ICU ward. I'm giving myself time to find the ground under my feet. I've no idea where this will lead but then that's what makes life interesting, no? thanks for your concern (ditto so many other individuals posting on this site). be well. dx

Have to say am a bit thrown by this. An intensive care unit sounds a bit dramatic for a back problem. I really do hope that he's ok.
Blemished
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: David's health

Postby Simonp on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 am

Perhaps this highlights how serious his back injury is/was and the need to cancel the tour? Anyway it's nice to see him respond to someones post asking how his health is. I hope he's on the mend and we can look forward to new music from him real soon
MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON MANAFON
Simonp
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: David's health

Postby Tin Bird on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Anyone heard any updates on David's health issues? I am hopeful that he is feeling better...
When I cannot sing my heart...I can only speak my mind...
Tin Bird
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to General Discussion