just looking

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

just looking

Postby neonico on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 pm

I just did loads of crazy stuff today on the japansylvian forum...

I just looked at this section ...

Reviews of Live Shows 2007 - WARNING: Spoilers!

i found it interesting to look through the whole exciting thing of david doing a tour your comments and wondeful experiences....

what i found disapointing though is that fast all links are gone from fotos and interviews...

i also looked through all the old fotos on the forum and come to conclusion that david smiled a lot when he was a member of japan

though he hated this period of his life this confuses me a bit...

and the relationship of him and mick was so close and now its gone ...

in my opinoun this man must be hard as nuts with little emotion to sweep such relationships under the carpet

without a eye zwinker...

ive also read about every interview hes done in one interview he says this ....then the next the contray....

i think mr sylvian is clever and loves to play with our or his emotions like an actor.....

love to hear your opinons...though

though the funny thing is hes has such a great influence on me that i havent smoked for 5 days

with luck i give it up altogether... thanks david

i say to myself when he can give it up ...then me too

ok this is a nutty post that i will reget tomorrow..

and ill be honest to give up smoking really hurts.

your stomach burns ...

you have a acid stomach ...

you cough all the time...

what the hell ..

this was honest..

love...me
neonico

Re: just looking

Postby missouriman on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

You can do it Neonico! I quit on Sept 19th 1995. I lapsed a couple of times, but they tasted so foul it never lasted.

Mr S is a contrary figure. He is Pisces. He swims in BOTH directions at once. I am Pisces. It sucks to never quite know what the heck you want or if what you feel is true. You believe your emotions are being honest, but emotions are easily made and moved. You can be everything you want, every color you are...

Smiling is often a mask for anxiety. But I agree, he has such a good smile. :D
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm

missouriman wrote:You can do it Neonico! I quit on Sept 19th 1995. I lapsed a couple of times, but they tasted so foul it never lasted.

Mr S is a contrary figure. He is Pisces. He swims in BOTH directions at once. I am Pisces. It sucks to never quite know what the heck you want or if what you feel is true. You believe your emotions are being honest, but emotions are easily made and moved. You can be everything you want, every color you are...

Smiling is often a mask for anxiety. But I agree, he has such a good smile. :D

I have the same birth sighn thats why my posts are so confusing .......i moan about davids contradictions but i do them myself...what the hell i dont know what i said yesterday and of it is important the day after...

the smoking thing is killing me and so difficult day 5 i feel really down , moody ,depressive ,but i wont give up when david did it i can do this as well..

thats my postive side determination and the will not to give up...

to day six
neonico

Postby sonic_chronicler on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi Neonico, Not sure where the thread is you mentioned. This link might have changed since then:
http://web.mac.com/sonicchronicler/soni ... lvian.html
sonic_chronicler
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 pm

sonic_chronicler wrote:Hi Neonico, Not sure where the thread is you mentioned. This link might have changed since then:
http://web.mac.com/sonicchronicler/soni ... lvian.html

i think you took some wonderful fotos but this quicktime movie thing is just awful too small but id still love to see the fotos

in normal size ....
:smt006 :smt006

and the comment he should get rid if his white shoes in your blog ...

no way they can look so sofisticated with a black silk tie with an old english rose on it with a white shirt with french cuffs ..a pair of prada sunglasses

and a sleak prada coat and standard normal jeans .... he he

i went to town like this and everyone stared at me...

long live marlene dietrich if you know what i mean

my idol... :-D :-D
neonico

Return to General Discussion