black crest tie

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Re: black crest tie

Postby missouriman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 am

Girls can dress in male clothing and look great. I always like Diane Keaton's fashion sense. But it does not work the other way around. I look like crap in a mini skirt.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 am

I've told you before about this Missouriman - YOU'VE GOTTA WAX YOUR LEGS!!! For goodness sake - can't trust a bloke to get the basics right! Tut! Tut! X :lol:
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 am

missouriman wrote:Girls can dress in male clothing and look great. I always like Diane Keaton's fashion sense. But it does not work the other way around. I look like crap in a mini skirt.

i thought keith looked great in his tarten skirt on 2007 tour so that proves it works the other way around .......and yes Diane Keaton has an amazing fashion sense.....

by the way didnt david also wear something simlar on the slowfire tour?
neonico

Postby missouriman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Astronaut wrote:I've told you before about this Missouriman - YOU'VE GOTTA WAX YOUR LEGS!!! For goodness sake - can't trust a bloke to get the basics right! Tut! Tut! X :lol:

I shaved my very lightly haired legs ONCE in 1982 and a dark brooding forest of BLACK hair grew in that still disables my short wearing. I see why waxing is better. I do have a Brasilian though. ;-)

Neonico,
I think David was wearing an apron on the 'Slowfire' tour as he was BBQing back stage. (Barbecuing tofu)
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 pm

missouriman wrote:
Astronaut wrote:I've told you before about this Missouriman - YOU'VE GOTTA WAX YOUR LEGS!!! For goodness sake - can't trust a bloke to get the basics right! Tut! Tut! X :lol:

I shaved my very lightly haired legs ONCE in 1982 and a dark brooding forest of BLACK hair grew in that still disables my short wearing. I see why waxing is better. I do have a Brasilian though. ;-)

Neonico,
I think David was wearing an apron on the 'Slowfire' tour as he was BBQing back stage. (Barbecuing tofu)

i still think you are something special you always make me laugh . i think you have a great sense of humour. david also

you just have to watch the making of ember glanze video he s always joking and laughng

i tried the chat forum but it doesnt work....a shame...
Last edited by neonico on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
neonico

Postby missouriman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:45 pm

You are sweet Neonico. Thanks for the very kind words. We have to keep the egg with the yolk on the top. Sunny side up!

I think a lot of serious type guys also have a good sense of humor. Without it it would all fall like a house of cards. David is the most obvious example. I think he pokes fun at himself all the time in his work, but not everyone sees it that way. You have to have done a lot of crying in order to laugh loudest at yourself don't you think?

Keith Lowe looks great in a kilt. I would not. I am personally glad David has not tried that look. I have a feeling those legs are so white they would blind people. :lol:
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 am

i agree you have had to cry a lot to be able to laugh at yourself...

i just noticed were getting totally off topic again so back to the tie if anyone finds out were the tie comes from i would be truley greatful.... :smt006
neonico

Postby missouriman on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 am

I have the same tie he wears on the GTP cover. You want that?

The crest tie is likely Japanese. I have a hunch. :smt028
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 am

I think that's a very sensible guess M. :shock: SHOCK! HORROR!! Missouriman being sensible! Whatever next? Japan reforming? :lol:
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Astronaut wrote:I think that's a very sensible guess M. :shock: SHOCK! HORROR!! Missouriman being sensible! Whatever next? Japan reforming? :lol:

you are also my sweet heart Astronaut but i didnt know how to articulate it ....or express myself ..

and missouriman ive spend so much money in ebay for this tie

its the challange to find it which tie are you talking about make a scan,,,

i bought one with a roe head that fits to manafon

ive bought patches to sew on etc ....

i just want this tie and i wont give up till i find it,,,

and for a laugh i can do the james bond eyebrow thing it took six weeks but its possible he he :-D :-D :-D

i wish there was a normal chat room for this
neonico

Postby Astronaut on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am

I have a tie like the one David wears on QL - but that's not difficult is it? I mean, it's the sort of tie you could get anywhere in the '80's - in fact I think it's very like the tie Gene Hunt wears in Ashes to Ashes! Oh dear! :wink:
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 am

missouriman wrote:Keith Lowe looks great in a kilt. ... I am personally glad David has not tried that look. I have a feeling those legs are so white they would blind people. :lol:

Oh dear that is so funny. I can just picture it now. DS getting changed of an evening with his sunglasses on just in case he blinds himself with his dazzling whiteness! That could explain his constant use of sunglasses these days. If his hair gets whiter too, he'll look like a walking milk carton! :lol: xxx
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to General Discussion