shoe size

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

shoe size

Postby neonico on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:48 pm

i dont know if this topic was ever mentioned but does anyone know the shoe size of david and steve and what clothes size they both have i thought this would be interesting to discuss..........
neonico

Re: shoe size

Postby missouriman on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm

neonico wrote:i dont know if this topic was ever mentioned but does anyone know the shoe size of david and steve and what clothes size they both have i thought this would be interesting to discuss..........

If I remember rightly from 'Bamboo' years ago David is an 8UK and Steve is a 10UK. Small feet... By comparison I take a 14/15. Big feet. His white jazz shoes looked better in a size 8 than mine. Not so much shoes as mobile homes. :D

Don't remember their clothes size, but David looks fairly normal so a 40?
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:53 am

does anyone have a copy of this bamboo mag are the magazines good reading and can they be purchased in english?

and thanks for the answer missouriman what is size 40 in you know s, m, l, etc
neonico

Postby BobbyVey on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:12 am

neonico wrote:i find this tread irrelevent sorry

:? ur kiddin' right? U found make up thread irrelevant and shortly after that u open the thread about theirs shoes and clothes size???

OK, now I know u must be kidding :wink:
BobbyVey
Regular
Regular

Postby missouriman on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:15 pm

neonico wrote:does anyone have a copy of this bamboo mag are the magazines good reading and can they be purchased in english?

and thanks for the answer missouriman what is size 40 in you know s, m, l, etc

I doubt that there are any Bamboo around now. Been years since they were out. I had a collection I sold years ago. If I knew I would have kept them for you, Neonico! :(

Size 40 is a Large.

Nothing is irrelevant except the irrelevant.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby tracycowell on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:34 am

Neo, I have about 9 Bamboos they are in my mothers attic along with my Trophies 1 and 2 and Perspectives. You can have the Bamboos. We are going to sort out the attic in the next couple of months. ( its a big job got to psych myself up for it !) I'm going to sell the rest. :mrgreen: :-D :-D
Ask yourself: Do I know who I am? Perform sincere self-inquiry, and find the permanent solution to all of life’s problems. — Amma
tracycowell
Regular
Regular

Postby Tim91 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 pm

tracycowell wrote:Neo, I have about 9 Bamboos they are in my mothers attic along with my Trophies 1 and 2 and Perspectives. You can have the Bamboos. We are going to sort out the attic in the next couple of months. ( its a big job got to psych myself up for it !) I'm going to sell the rest. :mrgreen: :-D :-D

can i have some? :smt005
Tim91
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby tracycowell on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 am

Sorry Tim91 but they are promised to my good friend neonico. :( I will have stuff to sell though??!! :wink:
Ask yourself: Do I know who I am? Perform sincere self-inquiry, and find the permanent solution to all of life’s problems. — Amma
tracycowell
Regular
Regular

Postby Tim91 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 pm

haaha I understand
but maybe you could sell the other things at a price that an unemployed eighteen year old (that's me) could afford :-D
Tim91
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby neonico on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:53 pm

tracycowell wrote:Sorry Tim91 but they are promised to my good friend neonico. :( I will have stuff to sell though??!! :wink:

thanks tracey thats sweet im blushing... :oops:
neonico

Return to General Discussion