New Set of Photos by David (#18)

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Re: New Set of Photos by David (#18)

Postby Hawk on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm

neonico wrote: i bought a camera powershot g3 the camera is amazing you can turn the display how you want ..that means you can take fotos of yourself and the sky if you want.... you can also buy loads of lenses for the camera its like a normal old fashioned camera but digital---no onder david like this camera and it takes amazing pics with amazing quality i will upload one that i took,

That sounds interesting - I like the quality and the size of old cameras but the speed and clarity of new digital. Googled the powershot - it looks nice.

neonico wrote:i also like the davids camera biography so personal but inspiring.....

also i love your post hawk they are always intellectual i wish i could write like you

Thank you neonico you have a great heart. You don't need to write like me. Besides, I think I write too much... :roll:
Hawk
Obsessed
Obsessed

Re: New Set of Photos by David (#18)

Postby neonico on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Hawk wrote:
neonico wrote: i bought a camera powershot g3 the camera is amazing you can turn the display how you want ..that means you can take fotos of yourself and the sky if you want.... you can also buy loads of lenses for the camera its like a normal old fashioned camera but digital---no onder david like this camera and it takes amazing pics with amazing quality i will upload one that i took,

That sounds interesting - I like the quality and the size of old cameras but the speed and clarity of new digital. Googled the powershot - it looks nice.

neonico wrote:i also like the davids camera biography so personal but inspiring.....

also i love your post hawk they are always intellectual i wish i could write like you

Thank you neonico you have a great heart. You don't need to write like me. Besides, I think I write too much... :roll:

no you never write too much just gentlemen like ....i hope i spelt this correctly

a few more hawks on this world would make my life easier and you are very much like ds a soul companien to him

and you have to buy the camera really its like the new digital cameras but old in a nice way..
:oops: couldnt upload my pic because it was too big

im trying again..

and i still whished i could have a time machine where my idot posts were gone---im not like that at all-- :oops:
neonico

Previous

Return to General Discussion