Band of Gold

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Re: Band of Gold

Postby TrangLee on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 am

missouriman wrote:I read that he wore cologne that smelled of pine/cedar. I have pine/cedar mulch on my garden. The cats all over the street come and piss on it. Do you think our Dave gets cat trouble too? Do you think Yuka's old tom cat used to pee on DS when he was asleep? Is that why it ended? Neonico, did you happen to get a whiff of his clothes softener? Downy? Tide? Arm & Hammer? His shampoo? Pert? Suave? Grecian 2000? Clairol? Hair dye maybe? He certainly was doing something to his wig a while ago. It is a wig. Did you not know that???? Like Gary Numan. You would know that having been married to him for a while. Probably saw the full exposed white crown of Numan all wrinkled and patchy. Yuck. Bald rock stars should be banned. Phil Collins etc. You are one of the lucky few to get your paws on DS and survive, Neonico. Most of them dissolved. What did you say to him? Did you offer to bear his babies? Casual conversation in a hurried fashion is never easy.

I need answers, Neonico!!!! Help us, Neonico. You are my only hope. :?:

Oh no Missouriman, are you using sacarsm on me???
Come on, I'm just a bit curious. Forgive me.

Anyway my cat enjoys peeing in my parents' garage but I once wore Boss women cologne and he did poo on me, so DS should beware...

I trimmed my eyebrows into DS's exclusive shape today. Hee hee. Oh Neo don't you think he used botox for right his eyebrow it's insanely amazing I mean when he raises it OMG :smt007
I am new here :"> And I can't speak English very well.
TrangLee
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby neonico on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 am

TrangLee wrote:
missouriman wrote:I read that he wore cologne that smelled of pine/cedar. I have pine/cedar mulch on my garden. The cats all over the street come and piss on it. Do you think our Dave gets cat trouble too? Do you think Yuka's old tom cat used to pee on DS when he was asleep? Is that why it ended? Neonico, did you happen to get a whiff of his clothes softener? Downy? Tide? Arm & Hammer? His shampoo? Pert? Suave? Grecian 2000? Clairol? Hair dye maybe? He certainly was doing something to his wig a while ago. It is a wig. Did you not know that???? Like Gary Numan. You would know that having been married to him for a while. Probably saw the full exposed white crown of Numan all wrinkled and patchy. Yuck. Bald rock stars should be banned. Phil Collins etc. You are one of the lucky few to get your paws on DS and survive, Neonico. Most of them dissolved. What did you say to him? Did you offer to bear his babies? Casual conversation in a hurried fashion is never easy.

I need answers, Neonico!!!! Help us, Neonico. You are my only hope. :?:

Oh no Missouriman, are you using sacarsm on me???
Come on, I'm just a bit curious. Forgive me.

Anyway my cat enjoys peeing in my parents' garage but I once wore Boss women cologne and he did poo on me, so DS should beware...

I trimmed my eyebrows into DS's exclusive shape today. Hee hee. Oh Neo don't you think he used botox for right his eyebrow it's insanely amazing I mean when he raises it OMG :smt007

could be ive tried doing this in the mirror for weeks but i cant the other eybrow allways follows... :-D :mrgreen:

perhaps he used to tape the left eybrow in the 70,s that it didnt move and practiced days on end.....
neonico

Postby Silver Moon on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 am

Back in the day, I used to shape my eyebrows to be pencil-line thin, and straight across. Since 2006 I've been shaping them differently (inspired by David, of course) and now they are full and very arched like natural. All of those years of butchering didn't help though, as they only filled in properly within the last year.

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby missouriman on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 am

I am NEVER sarcastic in my posts. Bitter, twisted, ornery and judgemental, yes, but sarcastic? No siree.

You women have no right to raise your eyebrows. Demure and observant is best; geisha style. I can do the eyebrow, but it is in my nature to have the quizzical eye thus it raises without effort or tape. Never shave eyebrows. A good male friend of mine did that back in the 80s and he still looks odd now.

Neonico: Spill the beans about the conversation. You are not allowed on here to tease us with titbits of gossip then pull the mat from under us. Are you sure you only hugged him? Are you sure you didn't dive into his back pocket and whip out a hankie or cop a feel of gluteus maximus? And please refrain from telling us about "bum wiping". I saw your picture and I do not want that image in my mind. I am not that kind of pervert. Not yet. :smt016
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby TrangLee on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 am

Then I am sorry, Missou.

Indeed I find your post funny, esp. the Victoria Secret one :lol:
And Ms. Neo :lol: wonder if you have enough time to have any conversation with Dave... what did you said to make him hug ya?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TrangLee
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby missouriman on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I like that some of us can laugh at our loves. Nothing worse than those frowners who think everything about Sylvian should be sacred. I was one of those bums years ago and it got me nowhere. And I read over and over in interviews that DS laughs easily so why shouldn't we?
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:15 pm

missouriman wrote:I like that some of us can laugh at our loves. Nothing worse than those frowners who think everything about Sylvian should be sacred. I was one of those bums years ago and it got me nowhere. And I read over and over in interviews that DS laughs easily so why shouldn't we?

oh missouriman i bet your fun to be with you always bring a smile to my face...

your the best...

and no i wont pack out perhaps we talked about sex baby

lets talk about sex....

which song is this ?

and if you dont think he likes the s....thing your wrong

look at this pic self portrait

http://www.davidsylvian.com/self%20portrait.jpg

with the quote sex on his mind ha ha ....

and he always wanted to do bungy jumping....

swim with dolphinrs,,,,,

ride a camel in the saharia..

hes normal like us..

but he can do a incredible tarn thing....

and you all take him seriously

while he listens to love songs and swoons for chicks.....in internet
neonico

Postby neonico on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:06 pm

missouriman wrote:I like that some of us can laugh at our loves. Nothing worse than those frowners who think everything about Sylvian should be sacred. I was one of those bums years ago and it got me nowhere. And I read over and over in interviews that DS laughs easily so why shouldn't we?

no your not a bum missouriman i met a very famous thing and did the quote with the bum wipes he was shoked
and said too me im just a fan

i said to him hes just a illussion

he walked away very upset

and he said no one was so profound and had the guts to say that....

there you go and he gave me A KISS::::

no one is better than you its just an illusion missouriman ok.....
neonico

Postby missouriman on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Neonico
You speak truth to power and I applaud ya. We have to kill the Buddha to worship the Buddha. Thus we have to bring him down to build him up.

Anybody who wants to swim with dolphins, ride camels or bungee jump has a sexy itch they need to scratch. He wants the ultimate high: The union of two souls in the merged moment. Yogic or tantric sex will get you there and it is obvious he knows this. It was that rotten George Michael who said "Let's talk about sex", but he was in a dirty mens toilet... :smt078

And he is a regular guy who has desires. Don't we all? Living alone in the wood with the internet can get you in a lot of trouble, but you ain't getting "it". I think you should go pretend to be Little Red Neonico and go visit him with a basket of goodies. Body oils, rubber mask and feathers. Make that bird sing for you!

Everything is an illusion, but you are a vision. :smt049
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby TrangLee on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:31 am

I thought our Dave is always yearning for some abstract and eternal subject matters...
He seems to be... I mean he doesn't belong to this world.
Esp. talking about suicide in an "intellectual way"...
:? :? :?

I think he's sacred. I have a plan that if I ever meet him I'd be on my knees begging him let me kiss those hand then run away as fast as possible! *Oh no at last I touch Dave Sylvian I am no longer myself AAARRGHH!*

Guess that's why many people met Dave dissolve!
TrangLee
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby neonico on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:08 am

i just watched a video interview from david in 2006 and discovered that he cant move the other eyebrow a all

perhaps he has a natural nerve disability on the other eyebrow thats why he cant move it....
neonico

Postby TrangLee on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 am

Oh that's something new to me Neo! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dave's other eyebrow is disabled? I blame the amazing eyebrow.

Can I find the interview somewhere on Youtube maybe? :lol:
TrangLee
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby neonico on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:46 am

TrangLee wrote:Oh that's something new to me Neo! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dave's other eyebrow is disabled? I blame the amazing eyebrow.

Can I find the interview somewhere on Youtube maybe? :lol:

no its unfortunately not avaliable on youtube its on this sight though but bad quality under videos i rippedit off a station in super quality

then tried to send it via email i had to send it in 2 halfs it took ages

the other interview you wanted i havent found i dont know were i put it thats a shame ill keep looking though.... :mrgreen:
neonico

Postby Astronaut on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:42 pm

neonico wrote:
missouriman wrote:I read that he wore cologne that smelled of pine/cedar. ?:

aftershave i would say something irish...combined with channel allure...so the pine/cedar thing is unfortunately not the case.

... something Irish???? Can you expand on that a little bit Neonico? After all I am Irish and I doubt very much that DS smells like me --- at least I hope not coz that would mean he's been splashing the ladies Aramani range all over himself. Still I guess this is possible ... ... ... :lol:

Also, getting back to the original topic of this thread: the wedding band issue. Maybe it's just my eyesight (I'm getting on in years now y'know ...) but it looks to me as though the ring he currently wears is made of silver and it's slightly thicker/wider that his wedding band. Not the same ring. Go figure that one ladies and gentlemen ...
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby missouriman on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Astronaut wrote:
neonico wrote:
missouriman wrote:I read that he wore cologne that smelled of pine/cedar. ?:

aftershave i would say something irish...combined with channel allure...so the pine/cedar thing is unfortunately not the case.

... something Irish???? Can you expand on that a little bit Neonico? After all I am Irish and I doubt very much that DS smells like me --- at least I hope not coz that would mean he's been splashing the ladies Aramani range all over himself. Still I guess this is possible ... ... ... :lol:

Also, getting back to the original topic of this thread: the wedding band issue. Maybe it's just my eyesight (I'm getting on in years now y'know ...) but it looks to me as though the ring he currently wears is made of silver and it's slightly thicker/wider that his wedding band. Not the same ring. Go figure that one ladies and gentlemen ...

I doubt David smells Irish. What is that anyway? Guinness? Potatos? Blarney? Peat? I love the science of perfume making and wonder what we could use to capture the essential David Sylvian aroma. Any ideas play mates?
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion