Scary bear!

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Re: Scary bear!

Postby becky on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Oh yes, see what you mean - it has got rather skinny pins for a bear! What a weird and horrible looking creature though whatever it is!
becky
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Hawk on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Maybe it's employed by David to guard his house from angry rabbits?

"If you go down to the woods today..." - ha I'd never seen it in a sinister way before but now that you mention it there are quite a few childrens songs and nursery rhymes that could be really creepy... :shock:
Hawk
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby becky on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Hawk wrote:Maybe it's employed by David to guard his house from angry rabbits?

"If you go down to the woods today..." - ha I'd never seen it in a sinister way before but now that you mention it there are quite a few childrens songs and nursery rhymes that could be really creepy... :shock:

Oh yes indeedy! Even ring-o'-ring - o' roses a pocket full of posies - a-tissue a-tissue -we all fall down'...is about the Plague (the Black Death)...a nice cheery song for the little ones eh?! :?
becky
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Fire Rose 45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Look at those gold eyes...it's definitely a black wolf. I adore all canine animals...wolves, foxes, coyotes, and especially dogs. Wolves are a very misunderstood and maligned animal who are actually timid and will avoid controntation with humans if possible. I think it's beautiful and see nothing scary about it. :-)
"The question that sometimes makes me hazy... am I or the others crazy?" -- Albert Einstein

"This band is perfect - just don't scratch the surface." -- Duran Duran
Fire Rose 45
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to General Discussion