If you met David...

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Meeting David Sylvian

Postby Darkest Dreamer on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:40 am

I really don't get excited about meeting stars/celebrities. They are just people who have talents and do interesting jobs. I have met and talked to famous people many times and it really was no big deal and most times they were nice, normal people like everyone else. I am sure most of you have met someone famous atleast once and feel the same way (or not) but anyway, after saying all this, there is one person I might be a bit excited to meet....

If by some crazy miracle I did get to meet David I would really be kind of freaking out a bit inside. I would pretend that it was no big deal and I was not excited however. I would then just say, Hi David, how are you? Can I buy you a drink? That would give me an excuse to get the drink and then talk to him a bit further. If he said he doesn't 'drink' I would just say, how about a pop, juice or water? If he said no thanks then I guess I might be a bit screwed. I might say a few more remarks/compliments maybe think of asking him a question, and then... well that would be about it! Not very exciting actually, especially after reading some of the thoughtful and interesting speeches I have heard here.
"I don't want to be alone with all my darkest dreaming..."
Darkest Dreamer
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion