Samadhi Unsound?

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Samadhi Unsound?

Postby Bern on Thu May 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Anybody else had problems with CD deliveries from Samadhi Sound?, I ordered Thomas Feiner's CD on the 3rd of March it was listed as on back order until they state they sent it on the 4th of April but I still haven't received it
Bern
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: Samadhi Unsound?

Postby ob8 on Fri May 08, 2009 3:48 pm

I will not order direct now as it would be quicker for me to get a flight over there and collect the cd than wait for Samadhi to deliver it. I dont think they use airmail, think its cheaper to put it on a cruise ship thats why it takes so long. I want to order Steves DVD but i cant get it anywhere except direct so i aint ordered it. Shame as they seemed so good at the start. When Davids cd comes around i would love to go direct but i know that in doing so it will add weeks onto the delivery time. Order via Amazon and it will be there the Tuesday after release. I would prefer my hard earned to directly support Davids unique talent and all the people that make it possible but my impatience does not afford me that luxury. I can only apologise for my weakness.
ob8
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Bern on Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 am

I think I am on the same page as you ob8, it's a shame but I will be looking for an alternative way of obtaining any future releases
Bern
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Despair on Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 am

Id ordered some of the earlier releases, and they arrived quite prompt. But for my Xmas pressie, i ordered about 7 CDs and Jansens DVD, in late November, and they didnt arrive till January. Now, i didnt mind the delay too much cos i wasnt clamouring to hear new stuff , but if it was a NEW Sylvian product, alas, id order elsewhere.
I too, would rather support Samadhi with my money, but it would have to be non urgent stuff only :x
Despair
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Bern on Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks for the come back "Despair" 12th of May today and still no sign
Bern
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to General Discussion