ok i got the time thing

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

ok i got the time thing

Postby neonico on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 pm

you all have just come home from work 4,30 your time i think and i have to go to bed my time 2,00 in the morning :cry:

give me one comment to my new foto please beg sniff sniff then i can sleep.

yes im childish. but please please. :oops:
neonico

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 pm

well there is a 6 hour time difference from the east coast of the usa to berlin germany. So it is only 6pm here so only midnight where you are.

I just commented... so go to bed
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm

ok thanks i can go to bed now your the best :-D and weight thing no hes just a thin thing like me :oops: and the vegan thing, read from a tour manger site that he only nibbels on bread and dosnt eat any thing but i lost the tab need about a week to find it again.

but i have another amazing tab i will post it tomorrow.

i needed 6 hoursof surfing to find this.

godinthesilence and astrounaut give a comment to the lip thing then i go to bed promise. :-D
Last edited by neonico on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neonico

Postby Astronaut on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Yeah I've commented too. He DOES look better in this photo. Maybe its the angle of the photo, maybe he has 6 sweaters on underneath the jacket, but whatever the reason for his looking 'fuller' it suits him I think. He looks a lot healthier. BTW: I also read that he has strange eating habits. Like on the last tour one of the Roadies said he only ever saw David eating popcorn. No wonder he got ill. That won't do your immune system any good at all David! Please eat some healthy food!!!! :-D
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:51 am

Astronaut wrote:Yeah I've commented too. He DOES look better in this photo. Maybe its the angle of the photo, maybe he has 6 sweaters on underneath the jacket, but whatever the reason for his looking 'fuller' it suits him I think. He looks a lot healthier. BTW: I also read that he has strange eating habits. Like on the last tour one of the Roadies said he only ever saw David eating popcorn. No wonder he got ill. That won't do your immune system any good at all David! Please eat some healthy food!!!! :-D

I'm with you on that one. There is being a picky eater and then there is being an unhealthy eater. Just eating popcorn or bread is plain unhealthy. You can eat healthy and still be a vegan. In fact a true vegan diet is an incredibly healthy one. David please eat a veggie burger and some tofu... you need some protein. ANd you for sure need to eat a good healthy diet to keep your immune system working properly.
BE HEALTHY my dear boy!
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to General Discussion