happy (heart of david)

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Postby sisterlondon on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:11 pm

proggrl wrote:Well I don't care to hear or read about how easily other forumers' husbands get aroused - it's frankly none of my business, nor is it my business if David or any other member of Japan gets aroused easily.

Errr... I read the thread this morning and I thought that as well... :shock:
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: happy (heart of david)

Postby The Analog Kid on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:16 pm

(double post removed here)
Last edited by The Analog Kid on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noone takes polaroids anymore
The Analog Kid
Obsessed
Obsessed

Re: happy (heart of david)

Postby The Analog Kid on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:17 pm

neonico wrote:
he wears it on the left.

see - i always KNEW David and I were very similar :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah seriously folks - I think this post does not really belong here - but i DID have a great laugh reading the thread!

time to move on?
Noone takes polaroids anymore
The Analog Kid
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby godisinthesilences on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm

I'm with Vaportrail on this one.... lots being made of nothing. And, you're right she has a very difficult time with english. I think it all just came out abit off because of that.
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby camphorvan on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Is anyone else finding this thread hilarious?!

I think neo has trouble with English. I find it hard to believe there would be a thread about David penis. If it is that, then that's even more funny.

Eee..none so queer as folk.

C
camphorvan
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 pm

proggrl wrote:Edit: Maybe they didn't understand the name of the board - General Discussion, Genital discussion - it's all very close if you look and read fast.

LOL :wink:

Oh. My. God. Someone call a Dr quickly I think my sides need stitching back together! This has to be the funniest thread I have ever read on this forum! David and his trouser, err, presentation. Hmmm. Quite honestly who gives a sh*t? It hangs to the left, it hangs to the right - WTF does it matter where it hangs? He's a man. He has a penis. Not exactly news is it? And Neonico wants to f**k him - THAT isn't exactly news either is it folks?

Can we get back to discussing whether the First Day is in fact a work of total genius? Or perhaps Darshan? Hmmm ...
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 am

Astronaut wrote:
proggrl wrote:Edit: Maybe they didn't understand the name of the board - General Discussion, Genital discussion - it's all very close if you look and read fast.

LOL :wink:

Oh. My. God. Someone call a Dr quickly I think my sides need stitching back together! This has to be the funniest thread I have ever read on this forum! David and his trouser, err, presentation. Hmmm. Quite honestly who gives a sh*t? It hangs to the left, it hangs to the right - WTF does it matter where it hangs? He's a man. He has a penis. Not exactly news is it? And Neonico wants to f**k him - THAT isn't exactly news either is it folks?

Can we get back to discussing whether the First Day is in fact a work of total genius? Or perhaps Darshan? Hmmm ...

HA HA HA HA HA HA GREAT REACTION!!!!! NOW that made my sides ache with laughter!!!! P.S. I wanna f*** him, too! (guess that isn't any secret either). HA HA HA HA
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:46 pm

A secret? A SECRET? Gods, what in the name of all that's holy, made you think THAT bit of information was a SECRET? Yikes! I still remember what you said you wanted to do to Mr Sylvian on his birthday! Oh yes indeedy! You naughty, naughty girl and with whipped cream too ... I, of course, would never lower the tone of this forum by discussing Mr Karn in such a fashion - OK - Who am I trying to kid? I discuss Mick every opportunity I get! :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock:
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby godisinthesilences on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Astronaut wrote:A secret? A SECRET? Gods, what in the name of all that's holy, made you think THAT bit of information was a SECRET? Yikes! I still remember what you said you wanted to do to Mr Sylvian on his birthday! Oh yes indeedy! You naughty, naughty girl and with whipped cream too ... I, of course, would never lower the tone of this forum by discussing Mr Karn in such a fashion - OK - Who am I trying to kid? I discuss Mick every opportunity I get! :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock:

WWWWEEEEE we are a naughty lot!!!!! Isn't it simply divine???? MMMMMMMMMMMMM makes me purrrrrrrrrrrrr with delight MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
godisinthesilences
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Divine and sublime! Delicious too (even without the whipped cream) :twisted: Very naughty too! GREAT! :twisted: xxx
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to General Discussion