favorit david sylvian hairstyle

Talk about anything David Sylvian related.

Re: favorit david sylvian hairstyle

Postby tracycowell on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:03 am

I loved his hair very short it showed off his lovely features and chiselled jaw. I can't see the resemblance to David Beckham.
His hair was also nice when I saw him at the Shamans tour, when he got hot it went all curly round the front! I was so close (pressed up to the stage, there had been a bit it of a surge) i could see him closely, hes so tiny. He's very delicate looking. :smt007
Ask yourself: Do I know who I am? Perform sincere self-inquiry, and find the permanent solution to all of life’s problems. — Amma
tracycowell
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:48 pm

tracycowell wrote:I loved his hair very short it showed off his lovely features and chiselled jaw. I can't see the resemblance to David Beckham.
His hair was also nice when I saw him at the Shamans tour, when he got hot it went all curly round the front! I was so close (pressed up to the stage, there had been a bit it of a surge) i could see him closely, hes so tiny. He's very delicate looking. :smt007

i find your description of david so lovely tracey yes i found him also so tiny and delicate i miss you girl please pm again....
neonico

Postby Tim91 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Rain wrote:The early '80s look ;D I feel like I should apologise for saying that... ha, but I won't.

don't apologize! that's my favorite style too :-D
Tim91
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby BobbyVey on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:23 am

I think all of his styles were good except maybe on Quiet Life/Second That Emotion promo videos. That blond nest hair was horrendous! Also the complete look in combination with bright red lipstick was just too feminine for me.
Initial glam-look was great, suited his voice very well and I take 'Quiet' phase as a transitional to more elegant and stylish 'Tin Drum' era.
Later he got some 'hippy' periods during the late '80s I think which I didn't like, but everything else was just fine.
IMO he looked the best during '90s with his short dark hair which emphasized his wide smile and still handsome face (I think Ingrid had to do something with this :wink: )
His current look I find very distinguished and compatible with his age.
@Tracy if u wanna see David looks very Beckham alike, just check out this one....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K9JTj7oRXQ
BobbyVey
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion