A ? about early David haircut :)

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Postby S4pB on Fri May 04, 2007 1:16 pm

Rhodesia32 wrote:I'm wondering why he ever cut it in the first place. And everyone one else did the same. I guess David wouldn't have had that 80's wave, had he kept it long. His hair is so cool in the Adolescent Sex video.

Atleast he didn't look like this.

Oh, My! That person has always made me feel that some people tend to go way too far in every aspect... (although I do really like that dad with perm in corset.. Dee Snider! He's cool!)
Yeah, David's hair look the best in AdSex video... alternative? He looks the same on the pic that was posted somewhere in photoalbum in Syl section - in white jacket, red gloves, on the roof or balcony....
"Well, welcome to the ocean, welcome to the sea, welcome to the jungle deep inside of me.."
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby S4pB on Fri May 04, 2007 1:31 pm

mmm... eh.. :-D
I now have a haircut like these girls' on this pic from RexFeatures....
almost exactly. cut myself :-D [/img]
"Well, welcome to the ocean, welcome to the sea, welcome to the jungle deep inside of me.."
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Cheery Cherry on Fri May 04, 2007 3:03 pm

S4pB wrote:mmm... eh.. :-D
I now have a haircut like these girls' on this pic from RexFeatures....
almost exactly. cut myself :-D [/img]

Very nice...very sexy too ;). I love it.
Cheery Cherry
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby krausy on Fri May 04, 2007 10:00 pm

That is a very cool cut, and so easy to care for and just falls into place---at least it looks to be that way. You probably don't have to fuss with it too much in the morning.
www.bigcountry.co.uk
Check it out!!!!
krausy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby S4pB on Sat May 05, 2007 12:14 pm

krausy wrote:That is a very cool cut, and so easy to care for and just falls into place---at least it looks to be that way. You probably don't have to fuss with it too much in the morning.

Oh, thank You, Honey!
Yeah, that's easy to care about and to cut too! I just give it the form I need with fringe on the left side, using any of those mosturising textures and a lot of hairspray :-D
Sadly, but even girls here tends to pay the least efforts to look ok and everybody's trying to look the most natural - natural makeup that should give in impression that you're just fresh, healthy etc., the most naturally looking haircolor :roll:
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to General Discussion