Just a thought

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Part of Arties

Postby Bern on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 am

Got to agree with John, it's nice to be on a Japan related site which is avoiding the mundane and anal retentive postings concerning the length of tracks etc this site has always been extremely entertaining in terms of content a slap on the back to all concerned
Bern
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Poisoned_Apathy on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:44 am

I agree with you all. I love this site. I didn't know any Japan fan before this site either, and I think everything we talk about here is respectful, informational and funny.

I love this site because we can talk about any aspect of the music and everything that surrounds it with freedom and I don't think that anybody has to be ashamed of their feelings expressed here.

They are lucky to have such loving fans!!! :-D And it would be great if they want us to share our passion for their work.
Poisoned_Apathy
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby arieleleven on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:34 pm

godisinthesilences wrote:I couldn't agree more with JT and Krausy...

I love that this site exists, I love the sharing, I do enjoy that we don't sit around and pull each piece of music apart.... Its all fun and entertaining and informational. :-)

Hear, hear to all of the above. :)

Thanks also to John T. for the kind and reassuring words...the eternal fangirl within me feels validated, somehow, and she appreciates it!
These are years with a genius for living.
arieleleven
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Previous

Return to General Discussion