What is your all time favourite Japan song?

Talk about anything Japan-related.

What is your all time favourite Japan song?

Postby SylvianDarling on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Self explanitory, what is your favurite Japan song? I know it may be hard choosing but I am just evil like that :twisted:
SylvianDarling
Regular
Regular

Re: What is your all time favourite Japan song?

Postby S4pB on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Not for the lyrical idea, but for the atmospheric mood of it - "Transmission".. I like the contrast between the a capella intro abruptly cut by David's emotional howl.. xDD this song came first in my all time favorite songs list which all have something similar that is hard to distinguish.. and, surprisingly, these songs are written by very different musicians who still have some kind of a bond..
"Well, welcome to the ocean, welcome to the sea, welcome to the jungle deep inside of me.."
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SylvianDarling on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm

S4pB wrote:Not for the lyrical idea, but for the atmospheric mood of it - "Transmission".. I like the contrast between the a capella intro abruptly cut by David's emotional howl.. xDD this song came first in my all time favorite songs list which all have something similar that is hard to distinguish.. and, surprisingly, these songs are written by very different musicians who still have some kind of a bond..

Oh funny, thats my most played song on my ipod at the moment :lol: And with David's emotional howl, I've never looked at it that way before :mrgreen:
SylvianDarling
Regular
Regular

Postby S4pB on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm

What a coincidence! xD That's a very nice song in its own way! :D ..as their many early songs are in my opinion which I know is the opposite to the most of Japan fans ))) I can only hear or see something peculiar and valuable, more or less sincere (although it sounds funny regarding everything that has been said 'bout) in their early stuff.. I think I should have watched them progressing in musical background context to be able to appreciate their input and originality in their last 2 albums.. in my situation I can't.. sorry for changing theme! xD
"Well, welcome to the ocean, welcome to the sea, welcome to the jungle deep inside of me.."
S4pB
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SylvianDarling on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 am

Thats fine :mrgreen: , to be honest i cant choose my favourite Japan song they are all too good!! :smt007 :smt007
SylvianDarling
Regular
Regular

Return to General Discussion