Japan Poll :)

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Who is the most nice looking from Japan?

Mick Karn
9%
David Sylvian
35%
Steve Jansen
43%
Richard Barbieri
9%
Rob Dean
4%

Total votes : 23

Re: Japan Poll :)

Postby Astronaut on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:57 pm

inkinthewell wrote:For a moment I misread the last sentence: "other areas of his wife". :oops:

Now, now Inky, that's just being a bit too naughty. Other areas of his wife indeed! The shame! :oops: Bloody hilarious though! Hee hee hee! :lol: :lol: :lol: xxx

And as for you Mrs JS - well, bassists have big hands do they? And do you know this from personal experience by any chance? Look I KNOW Mick has large, throbbing fingers, but what he does with them in erm, private is none of my business - sadly ... :lol:
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:
Astronaut wrote:not to mention what he can do with his hands ... :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

And did you know bassists have really big hands? :D :shock: :-D

OMG:::: :shock: :shock: :shock:
neonico

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 pm

hahahaha the reason I say that is because the fact is my brother used to have small hands and he has been playing bass for a while now and his hands have magically streched :shock: and i just came to the conculsion the bassists do have big hands :?:
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby Astronaut on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Hmmm, I suspect you are correct Mrs JS! Mick deffo has big hands. Yummy! :twisted: :smt007 :smt007
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby neonico on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:00 pm

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:
Astronaut wrote:not to mention what he can do with his hands ... :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

And did you know bassists have really big hands? :D :shock: :-D

OMG big hands i just fell off my chair .... :lol: :lol: ok hes really creative ...not my type of bloke though hes too mannley (ive spelt this wrong i know ) if you know what i mean

hairy chest etc but he is extremly creative what makes him extremly interesting ...

i think he could do more for himself hes very creative but mick doesnt push himself enough if you know what i mean he should do a gallery or promt his art work better a shame really perhaps we should help him there is youtube or devianart
for this hes a really great bloke just needs a lot of support after living with davids schatten...

david is shy which is unbeliveable ....a shy person hasnt the drive to push himself so far s david does i think mick is shy...

this is more exceptable....
neonico

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Hehe. What are the Japan members upto these days?? And those big hands probs come in handy for the amount of sculpting he does...
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 pm

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:Hehe. What are the Japan members upto these days?? And those big hands probs come in handy for the amount of sculpting he does...

well i dont know what the guys are up to but im trying to collect every clothing that david wore from 1980 till now ..

yes this is perhaps nutty and im trying to solve the rubiks cube faster as 7 seconds my best 10 seconds i want the record

damm it... :-D :-D
neonico

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 pm

I CANNOT do a rubiks cube its impossible for me... 10 secs is still pretty good :D
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby Astronaut on Wed May 05, 2010 7:18 pm

neonico wrote:
X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:Hehe. What are the Japan members upto these days?? And those big hands probs come in handy for the amount of sculpting he does...

well i dont know what the guys are up to but im trying to collect every clothing that david wore from 1980 till now ..

yes this is perhaps nutty and im trying to solve the rubiks cube faster as 7 seconds my best 10 seconds i want the record

damm it... :-D :-D

What is the world record for rubiking? 10 seconds is very fast - I couldn't manage it in 10 years! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And all the guys (ex-Japan) are still working in the music biz - HURRAH! Very different career paths - which makes them all the more interesting to follow. :smt007
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Sun May 09, 2010 2:41 pm

hehehe :D Does anyone know about Rob's life? Married? Kids? Im purely curious :D
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 pm

On http://www.quizilla.com I write stories ( for fun not serious) and with my current obsession again with Japan i really wanted to write a story on one of the japan memebers set in the late 70s and 80s(sorry Rob not included) so i wanted your opinion of who it should be about David, Steve, Rich, or Mick. Please reply and give a reason you chose him :mrgreen:
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 pm

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:On http://www.quizilla.com I write stories ( for fun not serious) and with my current obsession again with Japan i really wanted to write a story on one of the japan memebers set in the late 70s and 80s(sorry Rob not included) so i wanted your opinion of who it should be about David, Steve, Rich, or Mick. Please reply and give a reason you chose him :mrgreen:

write a story about david , steve and mick perhaps how they meet in school and how they got the band together and how rich also became a band member i just love reading the stories someone else did this on the forum cant remember who ;-) :smt017

but i love reading them... :smt006 :smt006

which band member do you like buy the way perhaps you told us but i missed it...thanks for joining the js forum

love reading your posts.. :D :D
neonico

Postby X_MrsJansenSylvian on Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm

neonico wrote:write a story about david , steve and mick perhaps how they meet in school and how they got the band together and how rich also became a band member i just love reading the stories someone else did this on the forum cant remember who ;-) :smt017

but i love reading them... :smt006 :smt006

which band member do you like buy the way perhaps you told us but i missed it...thanks for joining the js forum

love reading your posts.. :D :D

Hey thanks for the advice, but i was thinking more on the lines of a little love story :smt007 :D Someone suggested to me the other day to do a little love triangle between Mick, David and Steve. It will be quite interesting and fun to write I think :mrgreen:
Well my favourite member would have to be... Steve... but David is close... :smt007
X_MrsJansenSylvian
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

X_MrsJansenSylvian wrote:I CANNOT do a rubiks cube its impossible for me... 10 secs is still pretty good :D

tonight with being sleepy and too much other things 2mins26 s..h..i..t im getting worse and the cube i feel like throwing it out of the window...ill never get the record...2 mins and 26 sec i am a loser and nutty like misso said ...help ... cry...
:( :( :(
neonico

Postby TeamJansen on Tue May 18, 2010 12:56 am

oooo, goody Steve and David are tied :-D
TeamJansen
Noob
Noob

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion