Japan on Duran's Tour book

Talk about anything Japan-related.

Postby anortherncod on Fri May 23, 2008 7:29 am

How will you girls find the time for your favourite DD members AND your favourite Japan members? There were only 7 days in the week last time I checked :wink:

Natasha
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Fri May 23, 2008 7:35 am

And some other bands as well ;) And Kenneth Branagh! Yeah, I guess it would be easier if I didn't have to work! :lol:
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Fri May 23, 2008 2:13 pm

sisterlondon wrote:And some other bands as well ;) And Kenneth Branagh! Yeah, I guess it would be easier if I didn't have to work! :lol:

Image :smt055

Great photo SisterLondon! Not enough time in the day or days in the week to entertain all those lovely men eh? Well, you'll just have to use a better appointment system darling! I'm sure you could see all of them in one week if you timed it properly ... :shock:
Last edited by Astronaut on Sat May 24, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
MICK KARN APPEAL Donations can be made via:
http://www.mickkarn.net/
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby proggrl on Fri May 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Are you ladies joking??? There's ALWAYS enough time for beautiful men - ALWAYS!!! :-D
Trust the proggrl.
proggrl
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby anortherncod on Fri May 23, 2008 4:35 pm

So do you have longer weeks in Tampa? Or longer days? What's your secret, K? :wink: Reminds me of a book a German friend of mine told me about years ago, called Framstag, or Fraturday, when there really were 8 days in the week :D

Natasha
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Sat May 24, 2008 5:22 am

K is right, there's always time for beautiful men. :-D After all I don't get to see them in the everyday life, so it's nice being treated to their sight some days per year ;)

Astronaut wrote:Great photo SisterLondon! Not enough time in the day or days in the week to entertain all those lovely men eh? Well, you'll just have to use a better appointment system darling! I'm sure you could see all of them in one week if you timed it properly ... :shock:

Haha, for that I'd need them to organise their lives around my days off. Which is sadly what it's not happening! *coughporcupinetreeplayinginSpainwhenIaminLondonseeingKenneth*

Another pic of the same day for the Nick fans (just cropped myself from it, I have such a stupid smile in that one :oops:)

And this is one of my fave pics of Nick (of the ones I have taken)

And sorry for spaming the Japan board with DD pics. Maybe we need a DD thread somewhere ;)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Sat May 24, 2008 3:46 pm

I don't mind you 'spamming' us with Nick pix! But I am biased. OK. I wont post aymore Nick pix if you dont Sister! Maybe we could start our own DD thread, but then again there are thousands of web pages dedicated to DD out there in web world so I guess we don't really need one here. :( BTW: Your photos are excellent. Love that last one of Nick. Wow that man still has it! (OK he doesn't have as much of it as MK but then - who does? :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Astronaut on Sat May 24, 2008 3:53 pm

proggrl wrote:Are you ladies joking??? There's ALWAYS enough time for beautiful men - ALWAYS!!! :-D

Absolutely. 100% agree with you Proggrl. In fact I believe we should MAKE MORE TIME for the beautiful men! Bring it on I say ... :lol:
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Sun May 25, 2008 6:35 am

Heee, welcome Astronaut! Glad that you liked the Nick pix. Isn't he a dear? He's indeed one of the nicest guys ever :D

About our own DD thread, while it's not on the J/S areas, I think it would be fine *ponders* I posted those pics back in the day in other DD forums (some are gone now). So guess that I could repost the best here if we make a DD thread. 2004-2005 was a crazy DD year for me and I got to see them in various places, so I have a load of pics :lol:
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby anortherncod on Sun May 25, 2008 8:04 am

I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be a DD thread - even though they don't float my boat I think more activity on the board would be welcome :wink:

Natasha
Friedrich Nietzsche
anortherncod
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby caroline on Sun May 25, 2008 10:58 am

OMG looking at those DD pics just brought back a horrible flashback.

Picture it - 1982 (or thereabouts) outside Glasgow Apollo DDs tourbus being chased by a screaming teen in rara skirt. Someone had just nicked my tour book and my mascara was running down my face, I don't think I've seen a bus move that fast haha :D
caroline
Regular
Regular

Postby Astronaut on Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

caroline wrote:OMG looking at those DD pics just brought back a horrible flashback.

Picture it - 1982 (or thereabouts) outside Glasgow Apollo DDs tourbus being chased by a screaming teen in rara skirt. Someone had just nicked my tour book and my mascara was running down my face, I don't think I've seen a bus move that fast haha :D

Someone stole your tour book? The evil git! I'd have killed them, or rather, they would have had to have killed me to get their hands on my tour book - 'from my cold dead hand ...' etc etc! Did you get another one? :shock:
Image Image Image
Astronaut
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby sisterlondon on Mon May 26, 2008 5:22 am

Woha, how awful! Some people can be so horrible :x

Hope you got another one, those 1982 tour books are very rare and expensive now! ;) (if it's the one I think it is!)
sisterlondon
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby caroline on Mon May 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Thankfully a schoolmate was going to see them down south (England) and brought me one back. :-D

We had put them under the seats during the gig and it was gone when I went to get it at the end :evil:

It was the burgandy/Rio themed one.

Can't think where it is now, must have a rumage round my dads' house, all my old 7" / 12" singles and albums are there too. Found my old Assemblage cassette tape the other week, brought back great memories.
caroline
Regular
Regular

Re: Japan on Duran's Tour book

Postby suzannahsylvian on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 am

Ahh I just looked in my tour book for RCM and omg! Another thing to make my day! hahah.

July 7th 08 - RCM tour Birmingham! <3<3
Best day ever! :'(
suzannahsylvian
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to General Discussion