Posting Interviews

Forum rules, help with images & avatars, suggestions & more...

Posting Interviews

Postby baht habit on Wed May 02, 2007 12:04 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if it were okay to transcribe interviews and post them to this forum? I recently received an interesting Sylvian interview from 93 in a short lived Canadian mag called Impact and thought that fans would enjoy reading it. davidsylvian.net used to contain transcriptions of interviews on the site and, to my best recollection, this one was not included amongst the many from over the years, so I think this particular one is a rarer one. So would it be alright if I post it on your site?
baht habit
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Silver Moon on Thu May 03, 2007 7:01 am

Hello,

Yes! That would be perfectly fine for you to post that interview on here. Thank you so much in advance for this!

I was also thinking of creating another category for interviews, too... Since quite a few have come up on here. If I do I'll let you all know when I move them in there.

Thanks again, Baht Habit!

-K
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby Steerpike on Mon May 28, 2007 11:01 am

Silver Moon wrote:Hello,

Yes! That would be perfectly fine for you to post that interview on here. Thank you so much in advance for this!

I was also thinking of creating another category for interviews, too... Since quite a few have come up on here. If I do I'll let you all know when I move them in there.

-K

That's a good idea. :D At the moment, they seem to be scattered throughout the Forum. It would be good to have them in one place - includng the ones that people have scanned in.
Steerpike
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Forum Help & Info