Help with my Signature!!!

Forum rules, help with images & avatars, suggestions & more...

Help with my Signature!!!

Postby GentlemenTakePolaroids on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:26 am

Okay two things:
1) I am thinking of changing my avatar to the Gentlemen Take Polaroids album cover that you, kera, set as your background on your keralive website. It's the one in blue with the raidrops on it. If you hate that I am thinking of using it and don't want me to, please tell me, ..... I don't want to anger anyone! :!: :!:

2) Could you please go over the steps with me on how to make my own signature? It would be greatly appreciated and i was thinking of making my own with some of the pictures I have on the computer aalready in Photoshop. I keep putting in the code for a new sig and it just won't show up! It's just a bunch of symbols and typing and stuff. then I tried to paste the actual pic and that didn't work...Please help! Thank you kera!!! :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :oops:
GentlemenTakePolaroids
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Silver Moon on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:30 am

Hi GTP!

Sure I will let you use my background picture! I will get it for you tonight after school and shrink it down to 100X100 pixels... Also, if you like I can add a border and/or words.

As for your signature, feel free to use any of the pictures in the gallery or whatever. I will make you a signature if you like. If you have a signature to put up, you need to use BBCode and not HTML to insert your picture.

Hope this helps,

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby GentlemenTakePolaroids on Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:52 pm

Thank you so much, that helps alot!! thanks in advance for shrinking the background picture for me, text would be great!!
GentlemenTakePolaroids
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to Forum Help & Info