I am a stupid, stupid silly thing X__X

Forum rules, help with images & avatars, suggestions & more...

I am a stupid, stupid silly thing X__X

Postby Moon Park on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Oh dear, I had a bit of an accident while I was posting some pics to the gallery, and ended up posting half a pic to entirely the wrong section:

http://japansylvian.com/forum/album_pag ... ic_id=2624

Please can someone let me know how I can delete this, if that's possible? I hate to put anyone to any trouble :oops:
Moon Park
Regular
Regular

Postby neonico on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm

you cant delete the pics only the moderators can do this and your not silly its happened to me loads of times even now i sometimes dont get it right.
neonico

Postby Silver Moon on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Don't worry about it! It's totally fine, sometimes the upload thingy does strange things...

I'm the only one who can delete pics... So if you ever want one taken down, just PM me and I'll pull it first thing.

-K

PS: It's deleted ;)
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby Moon Park on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:53 am

Awwww, fantastic, thank you so much! :D I felt like such an idiot, not only posting half a picture but putting it in the wrong place in the first place :lol: I'll PM you in future Silver Moon, I just didn't want to be a pain on my first day :oops: :lol:
Moon Park
Regular
Regular

Postby Silver Moon on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Don't worry--No one is ever a pain by PMing me, I don't get very many anyway so it's not like I have to sort through them or anything :)

If you do PM me, sometimes I won't be able to get on the computer for a day or two though... But I will def. respond!

No one is ever a bother to me on here! :)

-K-
Silver Moon
Site Founder
Site Founder

Return to Forum Help & Info