UNRELEASED LYRICS ON DANISH ALBUM

From Brilliant Trees through Died In The Wool...

UNRELEASED LYRICS ON DANISH ALBUM

Postby Fevre on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:09 am

Hello everyone

Just want to inform you that I did a sort of collaboration with Sylvian in 2002, which resulted in 4 tracks on my "Seasons of a soul" album: "Nagarkot", "The colour of roses", "Lilith" and "Ride" (lyrics by DS, music by Henrik Fevre) were all included on the beforementioned album. All lyrics taken from the first Trophies book. (The music for these lyrics were done before Sylvians own version of "Ride" was released, so the music is completely different, but the lyrics are the same, obviously).

I exclusively earned the rights from Opium (Arts) Ltd. to release the album in a limited number of 500. I still have a few copies left. If you should be interested, please visit my website www.henrikfevre.dk
I also have a new album out now called "Other rooms", though non-Sylvian related.

Regards
Henrik F.
Fevre
Noob
Noob

Postby baht habit on Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:20 pm

Nice to see that you've joined this site to incessantly push your "sort of collaboration" with Sylvian. Yet don't you think that perhaps one post would have been enough? :D
baht habit
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby Fevre on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:45 am

Yes, accidentially the first one landed in a wrong department (solo works), and I wasn't aware that I could just delete it. So I put it in the two places where it could belong, General discussions and collaborations. But yes, I could at least delete one. Thanks.

HF
Fevre
Noob
Noob

Return to Solo Work