Sylvian and Facebook

From Brilliant Trees through Died In The Wool...

Sylvian and Facebook

Postby missouriman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 am

It appears David has at last gotten an offical Facebook page. As did Samadhi Sound. Simply 'David Sylvian' not to be confused with the 'Sylvian, David' site that claims to be the official page. I just read that it was but this new one is Official.

A Message from David: "Thank you for the positive responses I've already received to the release of 'Sleepwalkers'. To those that have left word via other means regarding this and other releases, thank you for your generosity of spirit, a quality that underscores so many of the messages I receive. I couldn't be more appreciative.
"Sing songs that none have sung" Paramahamsa Yogananda

Gaining members rapidly this morning. If you are Facebookers go join.
missouriman
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: Sylvian and Facebook

Postby neonico on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 pm

missouriman wrote:It appears David has at last gotten an offical Facebook page. As did Samadhi Sound. Simply 'David Sylvian' not to be confused with the 'Sylvian, David' site that claims to be the official page. I just read that it was but this new one is Official.

A Message from David: "Thank you for the positive responses I've already received to the release of 'Sleepwalkers'. To those that have left word via other means regarding this and other releases, thank you for your generosity of spirit, a quality that underscores so many of the messages I receive. I couldn't be more appreciative.
"Sing songs that none have sung" Paramahamsa Yogananda

Gaining members rapidly this morning. If you are Facebookers go join.

post the link :-D
neonico

Re: Sylvian and Facebook

Postby heartofdavid on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:29 pm

neonico wrote:post the link :-D

Here you go, Neonico. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 801&v=info
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Solo Work