DS - 10 least Songs

From Brilliant Trees through Died In The Wool...

Re: DS - 10 least Songs

Postby Tin Bird on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 pm

That was kind've my point. I really do not mean to be rude at all. it's just really shocking to me that someone could consider themselves a Sylvian fan and not appreciate Ghosts. I guess I assumed there were certain common bonds that all Sylvian fans shared and Ghosts would have seemed to have been one of them. Usually I'm fine w to each his own..God knows I like a bunch of crazy music, but with Ghosts it's a bit harder to take. It's OK, I'll survive and get over it... :shock:
When I cannot sing my heart...I can only speak my mind...
Tin Bird
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby ob8 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Some of my all time favourite songs have been included on these lists so it just shows how we are all different, even on a board for an artist who is very very different and constantly pushing his and our boundaries. For this, David will always have a special place in my heart.
ob8
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby after the bullfight on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm afraid I'm another non-fan of First Day, though I think there could have been a very good album of the Fripp collaboration including Damage, Earthbound and the title track! 20th Century Dreaming, Darshan and especially Brightness Falls are not good, but nothing approaches the low of Zero Landmine.

Good Sun, Cafe Europa, Godman, All of my Mother's names, Sleepwalkers, and Blackcrow hits Shoe shine City I could happily not hear again. Not a fan of the spoken word pieces in general (Certain Slant would be an exception).
after the bullfight
Noob
Noob

Previous

Return to Solo Work