The 'Did You Receive The Manafon Deluxe Edition' Poll

From Brilliant Trees through Died In The Wool...

You ordered the Manafon deluxe edition from Samadhisound, and...

a) I live in North/South America and I received mine within two weeks of Samadhi's "shipping" update
8%
b) I live in North/South America and I received mine in the third week from Samadhi's "shipping" update
No votes
c) I live in North/South America and I still haven't received mine
No votes
d) I live in Europe and I received mine within two weeks of Samadhi's "shipping" update
33%
e) I live in Europe and I received mine in the third week from Samadhi's "shipping" update
17%
f) I live in Europe and I still haven't received mine
33%
g) I live in Asia and I received mine within two weeks of Samadhi's "shipping" update
No votes
h) I live in Asia and I received mine in the third week from Samadhi's "shipping" update
8%
i) I live in Asia and I still haven't received mine
No votes
j) I live in Australia and I received mine within two weeks of Samadhi's "shipping" update
No votes
k) I live in Australia and I received mine in the third week from Samadhi's "shipping" update
No votes
l) I live in Australia and I still haven't received mine
No votes

Total votes : 12

The 'Did You Receive The Manafon Deluxe Edition' Poll

Postby inkinthewell on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Just to see if I should start worrying. :-D
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - JL 1940-1980
inkinthewell
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Re: The 'Did You Receive The Manafon Deluxe Edition' Poll

Postby heartofdavid on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm

I live in the States and got it in 4 days. But to put some perspective on shipping from the States to other countries - I have several friends in England, Spain, Netherlands and Finland. When I send them packages for birthdays and Christmas, those to England take the longest - approximately 15 business days going first class airmail. Otherwise, 10 business days is standard to other countries (including Canada which you wouldn't think would take as long being just across the border, but that's how it is).
Hallucinating lucidity
heartofdavid
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Return to Solo Work