For the Love of Life

From Brilliant Trees through Died In The Wool...

For the Love of Life

Postby Jon W on Fri May 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Was wondering if anyone knew where to get a copy of this song from the soundtrack to the anime Monster - beautiful song but not on itunes etc?

cheers for any help anyone can give
Jon W
Noob
Noob

Re: For the Love of Life

Postby sonic_chronicler on Sat May 16, 2009 9:37 pm

The CD turns up occasionally, but most of the time it is not available too cheaply
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Original- ... B00023GUN6

Anime stores are probably a better bet.

Since requests turn up on here every so often and it is not readily available/on general release, I'll put this up for a few days:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/52tdla

Sonic
sonic_chronicler
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby natsume on Sun May 17, 2009 1:27 am

Thanks sonic, lost that one when my hard drive crashed a few months ago.

I am very happy in my anticipation of the new album, I am one of those that has been enjoying whatever the man has put out this decade, and I actually was very compelled by Blemish on my first listen, so I think I am ready for what's next.

That said, I would love an entire album dedicated to more standard song structures and the kind of neoclassical-electronica that this song presents us with. It won't happen, but it would be nice. Maybe the next 9 Horses will veer more towards this kind of approach? Well, if there is another 9 Horses album, I am sure the creators will approach it without an end goal in mind, so it really could be anything.
natsume
Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

Postby baht habit on Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm

natsume wrote:I would love an entire album dedicated to more standard song structures and the kind of neoclassical-electronica that this song presents us with. It won't happen, but it would be nice. Maybe the next 9 Horses will veer more towards this kind of approach? Well, if there is another 9 Horses album, I am sure the creators will approach it without an end goal in mind, so it really could be anything.

Any possibility that Nine Horses will produce another recording ultimately hinges upon the work that is being created by Steve Jansen. I don't happen to believe that Sylvian would initiate such a project, but if Jansen's compositions were strong enough to move Sylvian towards working on lyrics and melody lines, then there could possibly be a chance....

Have you got any musical plans for the future? Are you working on something new?
Steve Jansen: Right now I'm working on new material.... Nine Horses 2 perhaps, or could be the next solo project. At this stage it all starts from the same place.

Postby Jon W on Mon May 18, 2009 2:38 am

Thanks sonic - really appreciate it.
Jon W
Noob
Noob

Return to Solo Work